Sizzling Pubs / service was disgusting
Was in the Acorn pub on Saturday late afternoon the level of service from the staff was awful, no eye contact no smiles nothing . Ordered food for a 40 minute wait. Asked for the manager and was told "she's too busy"? Appalling level of customer care. Tables where disgusting with left over food, plates and food on the floor. All the staff looked like they were about to cry ? but what can you expect when the public ask for the manager she's too busy. Appalling . I won't be back in to this pub and if this is the level of service sizzler provide their customers with I'll stay clear of the other brands.
More Sizzling Pubs Complaints & Reviews
- Sizzling Pubs - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - failure to ressolve complaint 
- Sizzling Pubs - food 
- Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood - family orientated??
- Sizzlingpubs.co.uk - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - food and dirt
- Sizzling Pubs - food service and disappointed
- Sizzling Pubs - [email protected]
- Sizzling Pubs - service
- Court Oak Sizzling Pub - mexican meltdown