Sizzling Pubs / exterior cleanliness
The pub in question is The Hesketh Arms New Hall Lane, in Preston, Lancashire. I have never been inside this pub and am not likely to if the exterior is anything to judge by. There is outside seating at rear of premises along with a car park. Smokers congregate here and dispose of their used butts by throwing them at various points of the compass outside. Worst of all is the number of butts on the FOOTPATH which runs down the side of the pub. Absolutely disgusting. Not been swept for weeks.
More Sizzling Pubs Complaints & Reviews
- Sizzling Pubs - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - failure to ressolve complaint 
- Sizzling Pubs - food 
- Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood - family orientated??
- Sizzlingpubs.co.uk - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - Food
- Sizzling Pubs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sizzling Pubs - food service and disappointed
- Sizzling Pubs - food
- Sizzling Pubs - service