Sizzling Pubs / poor service
Waited ages for food then was brought to the table by a young arrogant waitress who left us for at least 5 mins before bringing our cutlery and condiments over. i had to ask the bar staff for these twice before getting them.
The portions was really stingy too and was barely warm due to the time we had to wait for cutlery. My daughter had a gammon steak. i have seen thicker bacon rashers was really poor value.
More Sizzling Pubs Complaints & Reviews
- Sizzling Pubs - failure to ressolve complaint 
- Sizzling Pubs - food 
- Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood - family orientated??
- Sizzlingpubs.co.uk - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - poor customer sevice 
- Sizzling Pubs - the white house, aldridge
- Sizzling Pubs - food
- Sizzling Pubs - staff
- Sizzling Pubs - barley mow bramley leeds
- Sizzling Pubs - food. cleanliness. garden!!!