SingPost / very bad attiude security guard

1 Singapore

Hi,

I have a very bad experience on 14th Nov 2010, 3.58pm at paya lebar postoffice. Bump into a lazy, attiude security guy.

I rush down to postoffice on 14th Nov with a heavy rain weather. When I reach the postoffice, the security officer do not allow me to enter. He claim that it is 4pm and postoffice had closed. He don't even bother to hear us and shut us off. At that point of time, I am not the only one. There were few people came early than me and also being barred from enter the office. This security officer is very rude to all of us. He don't bother to step out of the door to resolve this with us. Keep standing behind to empaize is 4pm.  The thing is all of us came before
4pm with this type of wheather. And we still see people operating in the post office. He told us if not happy on this incident, can complain him. All of us very shock that this is what he replied us. He managed this matter very terrible. The way he managed is not professional at all. We r totally very disappointed with the whole matter. When we try to approach other officer, all of them very rude and don't even bother to find out what is the matter. Just ask us to complain. We all shock again. Sigh. Very bad service, bad management, bad impression on the security department. Very terrible. They totally forget they are also in a service line.