SingPost / irresponsible postman
I am utterly disappointed with SingPost which is such a respectable company in Singapore. With this type of services, I seriously don't know that I should trust this company. Did we ever offended any of the postman? Why does our letter never reach us but instead it landed to others letter box? For the first time I have totally given up my hope on SingPost when this incidents occur not only once but twice in a week. For the first time, we are already very shocked with the letter that appear in our letter box. It has been open by someone else. We believe that the postman have deliver to the wrong letter box and this person happen to be so interested with our letter decided to peek at our letter. We are really angry but we chose to believe that the postman does not do it on purpose. However, the next day, the same thing happen.
One of our letter was thrown outside my doorstep and it was unfortunately been open again. I totally cannot believe this happen to such a creditable company. What if those letter are confidential letter or important letter? This may brings a lot of problem to me and my family. If it really happen to be a letter that contain our confidential information such as identification number or credit card information and this people may have uses them for illegal purpose. Just because of your company irresponsible postman may even land my whole family in troubles and danger. For all these year, this is also not the first time we experience. Once we never even receive our bill letter and causes us to pay heavier fines which almost ended up my house phone been cancel. The services your company have given are irresponsible behavior and unaccountable. My family and I are seriously disappointed and infuriated with such an experiences given by such a reputable company.
More SingPost Complaints & Reviews
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - singpost man did not come to my house (cj00002104181)
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - item not redirected and instead sent back to sender
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - registered mail article.
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - mailing
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - registered mail sent wrongly