SingPost / parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!!
My friend had sent me a parcel containing items worth 500 USD via USPS from Austin, Texas on June 18th and I kept following up with singpost so as when the parcel will arrive. I was caught by surprise when they told me on 1st of july that the parcel has been delivered on 26th of June. But I never recieved the parcel. After investigation, which took a few more days I found that the parcel had been delivered to a logistics company who inturn sent it to Indonesia!!!
Do you belive what kind of incompetant staff are working in singpost! how could they deliver a package to someone else even though the ADDRESS PRINTED WAS CORRECT WORD TO WORD.
when I checked with them they accepted it was their mistake and today is 11th of july and they are telling it will take another 2 weeks to bring it back. when I asked for compensation for the mismanagement they are telling they will decide it once the parcel has arrived and will be a part of the postage amount used!!! Never use this stupid post-office for any valueable items and they dont know how to handle it. Incompetant goons!!
More SingPost Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - 2 Missing items
- SingPost - Postage delivery (missing letters and parcels)
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - letters did not reach receiver
- SingPost - poor postman delivery service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel consisting a bag