Singlesnet.com / All they do is make people angry
I have never gone to the singles net website, yet I am getting 20 to 30 emails or more emails a day from people trying to get me to go. I am NOT single and even if I were I would NOT use an online dating service. I want off of the mailing list.
Unsolicited emails are not going to get most consumers to go to a website. I won't even open these emails. I waste time deleting masses of the things. Whoever told singlesnet that this was an effective way of marketing was incorrect. All they do is make people angry.
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords