Singlesnet.com / All they do is make people angry

I have never gone to the singles net website, yet I am getting 20 to 30 emails or more emails a day from people trying to get me to go. I am NOT single and even if I were I would NOT use an online dating service. I want off of the mailing list.

Unsolicited emails are not going to get most consumers to go to a website. I won't even open these emails. I waste time deleting masses of the things. Whoever told singlesnet that this was an effective way of marketing was incorrect. All they do is make people angry.

Va

Comments

• Ph
      20th of Aug, 2008

I agree. Some idiot has used my yahoo email address to create an account with this organisation, which means that particular inbox is bombarded with emails from their members, all of which I will ignore/delete unread.

You can't even contact anyone to stop this nonsense; when you visit their website and write a complaint, a pop-up window tells you to call a non-UK number! Yes, right, as if I'm going to do that.

So, for those who have plenty of time to waste with this very poor marketing strategy, carry on, as I shall continue ignoring the spam from you.

• Ni