[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / smartpac

1 Singapore

I'm writing in to complain about the service that I choose smartpac for my mailing options is because in case I'm not home the parcel will be put in the letter box. But I was issued a notice to collect my items in the post office. This is not the first time that I need to purposely arrange to pick up my item in the post office. Was the staff not being TRAINED? I'm really disappointed with this kind of service. Can you kindly explain.

Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2018

Hi, Kathryn Toh. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Social Media Pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number for us to investigate into your feedback. Thank you.

• Updated by Kathryn toh, Jun 20, 2018

Tracking no: sm300333134sg, sm300478311sg, sm60123404sg

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2018

Hi, Kathryn Toh. Thank you for sharing with us your tracking numbers. Please reach out to us via our Social Media Pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your full delivery address and contacts - email and mobile for us to further investigate on your feedback.

• Updated by Kathryn toh, Jun 21, 2018

Blk1E cantonment road #12-53 S085501,
    Email: kathryn79@yahoo.com
    Hp: 97986679

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2018

Hi, Kathryn Toh. Thanks for sharing with us your details. Please allow us to investigate into this and we will update you within 3 working days.

Ka