[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — postman
The postman does not know how to operate the intercom.
He correctly dials my apartment number, but the intercom only rings once and then cuts off, so I can't answer it and let him in. We play this silly game each time he comes, he rings and hangs up three times and then I have to go looking for him around the condo complex to get my package from him.
The intercom works perfectly with everyone else who uses it.
He must be pressing another button immediately after calling.
He won't let me explain this to him. He either gets angry or runs away. On his previous visit he kept shouting at me telling me that he rings but I don't answer. He won't accept that he's doing it wrong.
My address is 78 Dakota Crescent, #17-17, 399945
The package he "delivered" today is tracking number: RN035388444GB
I would like you to speak to him and next time he comes get the doorman at the condo to show him how to operate the intercom.
This is happening every time I receive a package and the postman is too stubborn to try to fix the problem. It's like he forgets every time he comes.
Please call me on [protected] to confirm that you've received this and that you have spoken to the postman. Thanks.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017
Hi Jamie. Thank you for reaching out to us. Rest assured that your feedback will be highlighted to the relevant department and we will update you on this matter accordingly.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report