[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)postman

The postman does not know how to operate the intercom.

He correctly dials my apartment number, but the intercom only rings once and then cuts off, so I can't answer it and let him in. We play this silly game each time he comes, he rings and hangs up three times and then I have to go looking for him around the condo complex to get my package from him.

The intercom works perfectly with everyone else who uses it.

He must be pressing another button immediately after calling.

He won't let me explain this to him. He either gets angry or runs away. On his previous visit he kept shouting at me telling me that he rings but I don't answer. He won't accept that he's doing it wrong.

My address is 78 Dakota Crescent, #17-17, 399945

The package he "delivered" today is tracking number: RN035388444GB

I would like you to speak to him and next time he comes get the doorman at the condo to show him how to operate the intercom.

This is happening every time I receive a package and the postman is too stubborn to try to fix the problem. It's like he forgets every time he comes.

Please call me on [protected] to confirm that you've received this and that you have spoken to the postman. Thanks.

• Resolution Statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017

Hi Jamie. Thank you for reaching out to us. Rest assured that your feedback will be highlighted to the relevant department and we will update you on this matter accordingly.

Ja