Singapore Post (SingPost) / parcel consisting a bag
I would like to raise my concern over lost parcels this year.
I bought a pair of earrings from Lazada online store and it was stated that the earrings were delivered via Singpost normal mail on 02 March 2018.
However, I did not receive it. I thought it was just a stand alone issue so I did not make any complain about the lost item.
Recently, I bought a bag from Q10 website. The seller had already mailed the parcel via Singpost normal mail to me in the first week of September. However, I did not receive it.
The buyer is kind enough to resend a new bag to me and it was mailed on 14 September 2018. But this time round, till today (19 September), I still have not receive it!
My point is: When the parcel is sent by speed post or personal delivery, I would have received it. But if it is sent via Singpost, somehow it is lost in the way...
I seek your kind understanding to look into this matter.
My address is Blk 212 Serangoon Ave 4 #07-54 Singapore 550212.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2018
Hi, Irene Lee. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to address your concerns.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - singpost man did not come to my house (cj00002104181)
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - item not redirected and instead sent back to sender
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - registered mail article.
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - mailing
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - registered mail sent wrongly