[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / article tracking
Dear Singapore Post,
I sent a Christmas gift to my Brother and my Sister-in-law last December 24, 2016 (refer to RC 689795629SG) and am very dismayed and appalled that nothing can be done at your end to check on the status of the article as my brother and my Sister-in-law have failed received the gifts to this day.
I was only told to refer to the postal authorities at the Canada side but surely it is more expedient for one postal authority to follow up with its counterpart and surely you can do this as good customer service (?)
The article consists of a Parker pen and a necklace. Please advise what I can do to ensure that my gifts reach my family.
Sie Ha Wai
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2017
Hi Sie Ha Wai, we are sorry to hear that. rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team and one of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter. Meanwhile, we suggest to raise an enquiry via our website at: http://www.singpost.com/item-enquiry for us to forward your enquiry with the Overseas Postal Admin of the destination post. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel