[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / article tracking

Dear Singapore Post,

I sent a Christmas gift to my Brother and my Sister-in-law last December 24, 2016 (refer to RC 689795629SG) and am very dismayed and appalled that nothing can be done at your end to check on the status of the article as my brother and my Sister-in-law have failed received the gifts to this day.

I was only told to refer to the postal authorities at the Canada side but surely it is more expedient for one postal authority to follow up with its counterpart and surely you can do this as good customer service (?)

The article consists of a Parker pen and a necklace. Please advise what I can do to ensure that my gifts reach my family.

Regards,
Sie Ha Wai
Tel: 65-[protected]

Singapore Post (SingPost)
Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2017

Hi Sie Ha Wai, we are sorry to hear that. rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team and one of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter. Meanwhile, we suggest to raise an enquiry via our website at: http://www.singpost.com/item-enquiry for us to forward your enquiry with the Overseas Postal Admin of the destination post. Thank you.

Si