Simply Electronics / Rogue Trader

England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Simply Electronics are a shocking company. In short they are Rogue Traders. Three times I was assured my order was being shipped the next day by express delivery and three time it never shipped. In short they are liars, just keeping you hanging on so you dont cancel your order.

Do not buy from this company even if you think the prices are great. Its a case of "Welcome into my parlour said the spider to the fly". Vanessa Carol is useless too. Despite repeated assurances from her that my order is being sent I have received nothing. Today is the fourth time I have been advised my order is being shipped. Lets see what happens...

Comments

• Wa
      26th of Feb, 2011

Hi, I`d like to know why here not exists a possibility to pay a goods when is delivered like in my country ( Czech Rep.), or exists ??? It could be the end for many scam companies like f.e. Besttechnologies4you and others.
    William

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2011

I recently ordered a camera from them and was afterwards made aware of the bad business nature of the company. However, after 2weeks of chasing them and following up every email I received, I did get my camera, along with several emails, apologising for the slowness in processing my order. I do agree that they need to change their 2-5days delivery time frame and the other rubbish conditions they have on their website.
    Will I order from them again? I'm off two minds about this, I may take a chance and order something very cheap and see what happens but its unlikely that I will.
    Pauric, Ireland

• Hu
      22nd of Apr, 2013

I odered a GoPro action camera for my holidays from them on 22nd Feb which despite chasing it up did not arrive within the 14 working days they state on their website. I waited a further week (one whole month in total) and still no camera. I then phoned to cancel the order as it was too late to get it for my trip and I was offered a full refund and an apology for my inconvenience. However, as of the 22 April I still haven't got my refund. Everytime I call them I am informed I can't speak to a manager as they are in meeting all day (what a surprise) and that the "relevant department" is processing it and I should have the money within the next 3-6 working days. This company is complete ### and after nearly 6 weeks still haven't given me my money back. My next move will be to go to their offices and camp out in the reception area until they give me what I am owed.

Howard. Wigan.