Simple Mobile / Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

1 AL, United States Review updated:

$360 in unauthorized charges from this Company. I had never heard of them until they suddenly showed up on my statement. I called the telephone number listed on the statement only to be greated by an endless maze of automated selections which all lead ultimately to a disconnection. My bank is now handling the dispute.

Comments

• Fr
      10th of Feb, 2012

There was a $60 charge on my credit card also. I never heard of this company and I have my own phone carrier. I am disputing it but the bank still having to argue the point that I didn't make the charges. I had called Simple Mobile and they stopped the account but wouldn't give any information about it except that the charges were made online. Sounds like some fraudulent company to me.

• Ti
      6th of Nov, 2018

I'm pissed!!! This just happened to me!!! Stealing my effing money!!!

• Th
      11th of Feb, 2019

@Tiffany Chapoton contact the better business bureau also

• Th
      11th of Feb, 2019

In January I tried to have service with simple mobile after they got all my info and charged my card they informed me they did not service my area, my mom has there service and it works on wifi. They charged my card I told them immediately to cancel and give me back my money. They made me wait 4 days but I got my money back, I also returned the phone and got my money back. NOW February comes and they took money again from my account and I do not have an account or phone. They are refusing to give back my money now. This is FRAUD. I have been calling for 11 days now and they have been rude, one pretty much called me a liar saying they did not charge me because I do not have an account, yet my statement shows 41.25 to Simple Mobile, another of there employees said it is only 41.25 contact your bank for refund. I did contact my bank and I have to wait for them in investigate. I am also filing with the Better Business Bureau but they have to investigate.