Silverleaf / warcalling

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8174401027

Im not interested in your ###ing timeshares.
I told them to remove me from there damn list. yet this ### called me again.
I kindly asked them to stop calling me. FOR THE ###ING 60TH TIME!!!
*this was at 605pm today*
Still the turd cant listen that Im not interested and still called me pressuring me on the "special deals."
I know that theyre a scam.
So I had to talk to the manager to get me removed from their list for the 60th damn time. He was no better then the turd and just an ### who told me to stop 'wasting his time.' and claimed I was the conartist. ###!!
They hung up on me and sure enough, another call saying 'you won a prize come claim it."
I constantly said 'Im not interested dont call me." EVERY GOSH DAMN ###ING TIME THE TURD SNIFFER CUT ME OFF!!!
###.
Stayaway from these ###s.
One thing is they said it was something I signed at HEB. The only thing I signed was the creditcard paper at the registered. Seems I need to just pay in cash from now on.
I now have all the phone records and about to take you to court.
BEWARE!!!

Pi

Comments

• Ba
      4th of Nov, 2008

Connect a recorder to your phone. Tell them you are recording the telephone calls. Tell them that you requested that they do not call. And, from this point on, you are charging them $100 for the priviledge of having you listen to their message. Send them a bill. If they do not pay it, take the recording and Silverleaf to small claims court. Yes, it works.

Good luck.

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2008

If you were an ### to me like that not only would I not take you off the list, but I would also register your name, email, and phone number for everything I could find.

• Te
      18th of Dec, 2009

i will gladly kill a telemarketer and bury him where no one would care