Silverleaf Resorts / transfer of timeshare billing paperwork mixed up

1 Kissimmee, FL, United States

I bought a Silverleaf timeshare and waited for the closing process. I received a deed in middle of October. My deeded week 44 is beginning of November. No representative contacted me with information that transfer was complete nor sent me ID's or bill. November 28th I received a bill with late charges dated back to July. I called Silverleaf and they told me it was in another name and paperwork was mixed up and they transferred me then I was disconnected. I called today November 30th and customer service was rude and arrogant and told me I owed the fees and late charges even though I never had gotten prior bills? I was told I lost my 2017 week and still owed maintenance fees on this 2017 week I never received. They told me to call IVACAY who sold timeshare to me. This was rude because IVACAY didn't bill me fee's that were not mine. Horrible customer service, inapt administrative representatives and illegal billing practices. This has ruined a product that should be an asset. I'm very disappointing and I deeply regret this purchase. It has caused hate and discontent.

St