Silver Leaf Resorts / SCAM -- incorrect info, poor customer service

1 Lee, MA, United States

We purchased a timeshare in 2002 -- we bought the lies hook line and sinker. They told us that we would be able to trade it for anything and that if we couldn't they would help us. NEVER. We can't even get a person on the phone. I have called so many times they are usually incredibly rude, telling me in a nut shell too bad for me. I have tried to give up the time share and they have told me that it would ruin my credit because they will not take them back. When we purchased it the salesman told us that we could always sell it back for pretty much the current price. They said no. We must have misunderstood him. I have had problems with my billing and they will send me to voice mail and never pick up the phone.
Everytime I call to correct a problem they tell me it's a different department. I get sent all over the place until I finally after (last time and hour!) hang up the phone and give up. I am actually physically ill from this place. I want to find a way to render the situation but everything is thousands of dollars! How can a person be locked into something that is causing hardship and bad credit. It's not even a real piece of property.

Dm