[Resolved] Silv Communications / Billing for services never requested
these people from Silv Communications are billing me for services I never requested, approved or otherwise allowed. They collect their funds through AT&T and through a company called USBI. They charged me $92 and the next month $185.24. I filled a complain with the FCC and the Product Service Commission but AT&T clearly plays "innocent" in all this. AT&T makes your illing so complicated and allow so many people to contact you trying to confuse you more, sell you more services you don't need and even have third party callers sell you stuff that you don't even know what hits you. I know I have rejected every single attemp to sell me more stuff but somehow they got through and are now stealing money from me. I checked on google and found out I am just one more in thousands and thousands being scammed by USBI and Silv Communications. I will act and this public report is a first step to stop these people from USBI and Silv Communications from scamming good working people.
Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Silv Communications Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Posing as AT&T and offering lower rates for local and long distance service 
- Silv Communications - scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Misrepresentation of Company 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Terrible company 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services not ordered
- Silv Communication - manipulative sales tactics
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraudulent Charges 
- Silv Communication - Fraud/Misrepresentation
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud