[Resolved] Silv Communications / Slamming
I was contacted by a person that represented himself as a Qwest Representative-He stated that since I was such a good business customer that he was going to reduce my phone bill charges. I repeatedly asked him if he was from Qwest and he stated "Yes, he was and that he was wanting to reduce my monthly business phone charges. " When I received my phone bill, I contacted Qwest and they told me that my long distance had been changed to another carrier and that it had increased my bill by$80.23 a month. I contacted Silv Communications at [protected], I was transferred to a customer service rep for Silva and after speaking with Megan was told to get online and file a written complaint. I am very distressed that in these tough economic times that there are companies that encourage this type of practice in order to do business.
Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Silv Communications Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services never requested 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Posing as AT&T and offering lower rates for local and long distance service 
- Silv Communications - scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Misrepresentation of Company 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services not ordered
- Silv Communication - manipulative sales tactics
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraudulent Charges 
- Silv Communication - Fraud/Misrepresentation
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud