Sify Broadband / Bad customer service!

1 India Review updated:

I pay 1250 rs. for connection of sify broadband. They told me that only in three days i got connection. But after three days they started ignore me and don't pick up my calls after ten days i got the connection. But after they provide so poor services. I call them daily for to check my connection and why its speed too low. There is some fault in broadband cable or lancard, i think something crimping problem of wire. But they don't want to listen me!!!

Comments

6th of Oct, 2007

sir my sify is not working from 1 month i have complaint through your call center in 20 times
    what did they say sir we send our executive to you with in 12 hours
    but no body has come ,the problem in my pc is if i login my net the virus will be come and one of ractangle shap icon will be blinking in fraction of second evertime continously our area dealer has taken the money on sep 07 for my package
    but i am enabled to operate the net
    so who is responsible for my unused money package
    in your side no one can come
    its last message to you for solve the problem
    if in next working day no one will come to my home for solve the problem then i will go to next step
    i take a action aganst to sify through legal court notice
    send to you, i have full evidance of my problem becouse i have my call record in my moble with complaint number
    I will give you the notice through my lawyer
    and we will go to consumer court
    So kindly consider the request of my complaint

otherwise i think you are also to enabled for them

my login ID:- myc_javis
    address :-wz-634 madipur village
    new delhi 110063

Name Madan Yadav
    cell NO 9311586101

• Su
      11th of Oct, 2007

I also have the same experience man. SIFY is the worst service provider. I am having connection problems plus even if i got connected the speed is slow like @ 4 kbps.

Never go for SIFY. If you have mobile handset activate GPRS and use.

9th of Mar, 2008

sify is providing poor n poor service. all time server is too slow.