Sify Broadband / Bad customer service!

I pay 1250 rs. for connection of sify broadband. They told me that only in three days i got connection. But after three days they started ignore me and don't pick up my calls after ten days i got the connection. But after they provide so poor services. I call them daily for to check my connection and why its speed too low. There is some fault in broadband cable or lancard, i think something crimping problem of wire. But they don't want to listen me!!!

N  6th of Oct, 2007 by
sir my sify is not working from 1 month i have complaint through your call center in 20 times
what did they say sir we send our executive to you with in 12 hours
but no body has come ,the problem in my pc is if i login my net the virus will be come and one of ractangle shap icon will be blinking in fraction of second evertime continously our area dealer has taken the money on sep 07 for my package
but i am enabled to operate the net
so who is responsible for my unused money package
in your side no one can come
its last message to you for solve the problem
if in next working day no one will come to my home for solve the problem then i will go to next step
i take a action aganst to sify through legal court notice
send to you, i have full evidance of my problem becouse i have my call record in my moble with complaint number
I will give you the notice through my lawyer
and we will go to consumer court
So kindly consider the request of my complaint

otherwise i think you are also to enabled for them

my login ID:- myc_javis
address :-wz-634 madipur village
new delhi 110063

Name Madan Yadav
cell NO 9311586101
A  11th of Oct, 2007 by
I also have the same experience man. SIFY is the worst service provider. I am having connection problems plus even if i got connected the speed is slow like @ 4 kbps.

Never go for SIFY. If you have mobile handset activate GPRS and use.
A  9th of Mar, 2008 by
sify is providing poor n poor service. all time server is too slow.