ShopStyleugg boots

Hello I am getting very irritated with you guys customer service representatives. I have been emailing people constantly about my other pair of shoes that still have not arrived. Whoever Anna is, she has not been any help. I constantly tell her that the merchant email she gave me does not work she wants to send the tracking number again. I have screenshotted a pictures of her giving me the tracking numbers and only ONE WILL WORK AND NOT THE OTHER. I have been very patient and I spent to much money for me not to receive my other pair of shoes. I do not like filing a complaint. I just want to be satisfied with my items but apparently I'm not. It's really getting on my nerves. I just want my other pair of red uggs that I paid for. If not I will like my money back.

ShopStyle

Ke
Nov 14, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      Sep 18, 2019

I ordered a pair of shoes from Styleshop. When I look up status of my order it just says pending. I received my credit card bill and that transaction is on there. Now you have my money when will I receive my shoes? Will I receive my shoes? I hope so. Is there any phone number for customer service where I can speak to someone directly just to kindly find out what is going on with my order? I have emailed a few times with no answers. Can someone please help me.