Shopperdiscounts.co.uk / money taken from my visa account
Dear complaints board,
Having just read some statements given by people having money taken from their account unwillingly the same thing has happened to me.
shopper discounts has taken eight pounds from my account for ten months, I feel so angry that I just didn't realise, early on.
I contacted the Halifax visa company who has not been very supportive over this matter. they said that i will probably get one months payment back. I had to cancel my so called subscription via an automated phone call to shoppers discounts giving out my visa number,
they had my email address already and have not replied to me via email as they said they would.
my visa company said that if i didn't cancel my subscription I would have to pay the monthly bill even if I cancelled my card. As you can imagine I will cancel my visa when this is sorted out.
I have been with the Halifax for over twenty years and this is the way they treat loyal customers.
please be aware people reading this you are not as protected using your visa via the Internet as you may think.
More Shopperdiscounts.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - money taken from my account by shopper disc cd
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.