Shopperdisc.co.uk / Taking money from my account.
I've recently discovered that on four separate occasions, this website has taken £10 from my account with NO authorization on my part.
Upon reading similar complaints, apparently the banks can do nothing to resolve this so I'm writing this to try and
a) Make it stop. Now.
b) To warn others.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account