Shopperdisc / illegal withdrawal against my credit card

United States Review updated:

Since I cancelled my subscription to Incredimail I have been inundated with junk mail from America, I believe Shopperdisc infected my machine at that time. I have had £35.00 stolen from my account since that time, I can only believe my details were passed on by Incredimail as I have never given details to Shopperdisc. I am contacting my Banks and Visa's fraud offices to try to stop this company. No wonder the USA is getting bad name.

Br
Mar 09, 2015

Comments

• Rt
      Feb 22, 2012
    Shopperdisc - Unauthorised withdrawal from my Barclaycard account
    Shopperdisck.co.uk
    United Kingdom

For the last 6months since September 2011 Shopper disc have taken £10 per month from my Barclaycard account - a total of £60. I did not authorise this intentionally, if at all, and I wish to stop payments from my account and seek return of monies paid.

Mar 13, 2012
    Shopperdisc - £10 deduct for over 6 month
    35 Walpole St.
    England, North Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07768938432

I have continuety deducted from my account £10 in every month since Sep2011-Feb2012 without reason.

• Sh
      Mar 13, 2015

Hello Briggo:

We will be happy to assist you but we first need to identify your membership record which we currently have not been able to do. Please get in touch with Shopper Discounts & Rewards directly using the following details: [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk, 0800 731 9935, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,