ShopNBC / Worse, then terrible customer service!

1 Eden Prairie, MN, United States Review updated:

I had the singularly worst customer service I've ever had with Shop NBC. I purchased a piece of jewelry with Value Pay. My credit card expired and I was called by a recording to give my personal credit card and number on the back of the card via recording. I refused to so so. I contacted Shop NBC customer service on a dozen occasions after that who said I owed no money and they did not know why I would be called. I continued to receive calls and finally discovered the Value Pay snafu. The company representing Shop NBC, CPC, or some such fly-by-night organization would never give any information or even identify themselves! It was a shady and scary experience. Believing I was the victim of a credit card scam operation, or identity theft, I closed my account and contacted local authorities... that's how HORRIBLE my experience was with these people. They called at all hours of the day and night, time-after-time in a row, and then would not admit that they had done so. I called dozens of times got routed through to India, to Pakistan, and several other places where the call services centers are located. Everyone seemed to use the name "Alice, " no matter how many times I called or who I spoke to. I was asked for my social security number, not just the last 4 digits, but my full social security number. I refused to provide it, believing that this was a scam of some type. On that occasion in that same phone call, "Alice" said they never take the full social security number of their customers... I told her she had asked for it not 15 minutes prior! Of course I was then disconnected. I closed my account with them and will never do business with them again. I think the CPC agency that represents Shop NBC is WORSE THAN HORRIBLE.

I'm still awaiting a credit from three months ago, as when all of this happened I had just made several purchases from them NOT ON VALUE PAY but immediately returned everything I had just bought from them. Although I had all my proper documentation and delivery confirmation that they received it my products back, I still did not and have not gotten the credit I am due. And that's just their "regular" customer service, without their HORRIBLE CPC people! The products were received within 7 days and signed for at their warehouse. I was promised a refund in the standard 30 days, then when that didn't happen, I was promised three days, when that didn't happen, I was told to wait 5 to 7 days more... to date, 90 days later, I've now contacted my credit card company and contested the charge, again, with all proper documentation.

Apparently, this IS the best they can do, as sorry as that is.

Ka

Comments

• Wi
      8th of Dec, 2009

I have had horrible experiences with SHOPNBC. I always vow to end my shopping with them, but then I realize I cannot buy Isomers Skincare any where else...so I continue and things go ok until there's an issue with a value pay or a return or exchange. Well they have done it this time. Very similar to this posting I just read. I returned multiple items within a box because all their returns go to the same address. I was already going to loose the shipping I paid to receive the items, I certainly was not going to return each item individually. Within this box, there was a bottle of ISOMERS ARC CREAM. It was not processed with the other returns. I was told repeatedly that the warehouse had it and the return would be processed. It has not been an extended period of time; however, I know this company well. WHen I noticed the missing return was not part of what they processed, I acted to get this resolved. Well they have told mistruths, treated me like I'm an idiot, and basically said F. You! I still do not have my credit and there is another $50 value pay due in a few days. This has consumed my time and still I cannot get my $$ refunded even though I have given them the UPS tracking #, the weight of the package and the declared value. I plan to file complaints everywhere possible. BUYER BEWARE OF SHOPNBC. and they wonder why they can't turn a profit...hum. I vow to find another resource for Isomers.