Shoespie — customer service/suspicious company
I was going to place an order for three pairs of boots. I read the reviews of the boots on shoespie.com, and when I saw that many of the reviews were submitted by the same person and in broken English, I became suspicious. I checked the return policy, and it said they could be returned in California. I decided to live-chat to ask for the address where I could return the shoes in California. "Helen" asked for my order number. I said I don't have one yet, and I want to know the address for the return just in case. She said I would have to make the purchase first, before they will tell me the return address. What?! I asked if the company was located in China. Yes. RED FLAG!!! I then asked what was so bad about giving me the address beforehand. She said it was company policy. WHAT?! I told her that sounds suspicious, so I'm not going to make the purchase. All she said was "ok." Wow. Judging from the complaints on this site and on YouTube, look like I dodged a bullet! NEVER BUY FROM SHOESPIE.COM.
More Shoespie Complaints & Reviews
- www.shoespie.com - Company is scam, and they didn't reply when I tried to reach them 
- Shoespie - Scam! 
- Shoespie.com - I haven't got money back 
- Shoespie - Shoes (unofficial smelly shoes)
- www.shoespie.com - Bad-quality and services 
- Shoespie - Do not buy from Shoespie!! 
- Shoespie - worst shoes ever with the highest price, please stay away from shoespie
- Shoespie - Too long!!
- Shoespie - Shoes not as described
- [Resolved] Shoespie - Never got shoes and no refund!