Shoespiecustomer service/suspicious company

I was going to place an order for three pairs of boots. I read the reviews of the boots on shoespie.com, and when I saw that many of the reviews were submitted by the same person and in broken English, I became suspicious. I checked the return policy, and it said they could be returned in California. I decided to live-chat to ask for the address where I could return the shoes in California. "Helen" asked for my order number. I said I don't have one yet, and I want to know the address for the return just in case. She said I would have to make the purchase first, before they will tell me the return address. What?! I asked if the company was located in China. Yes. RED FLAG!!! I then asked what was so bad about giving me the address beforehand. She said it was company policy. WHAT?! I told her that sounds suspicious, so I'm not going to make the purchase. All she said was "ok." Wow. Judging from the complaints on this site and on YouTube, look like I dodged a bullet! NEVER BUY FROM SHOESPIE.COM.

Th
May 01, 2017

Comments

• Da
      May 19, 2017

I finally got my shoes after waiting for almost 4 months, I opened the package, got shocked.

1, the shoes are like more than 3 years old with dirt and marks.
    2, they are made of cheap plastic, they are unwearable.
    3, I can barely call them shoes, they are more like cheap toys.

They labeled the price super high, I thought they have better quality of shoes. It turned out I got the worst shoes I have ever seen in my life.

Please stay away from this website, do not waste your time and money here.