Shoedazzle.com / customer service is horrible
ShoeDazzle's customer service is horrible, starting from their representatives being rude. They make the customers feel bad, they repeat the same things over and over again, as if you didn't understand the first time. They are very impolite and unprofessional. They can't even tell you when or how your order will be delivered. The fact that they cannot give you the information you need is absurd. To be part of a "VIP Membership" you need to pay a monthly fee, but the only bonus you get is just a couple of dollars off but nothing else. The least they could do is offer you a proper customer support! Or at least provide you all the necessary information about shipping status and other important things.
More Shoedazzle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shoedazzle - charged me three times for items I did not order 
- Shoedazzle.com - charge you $40 membership fee monthly without reminding 
- Shoedazzle.com - this is the biggest scam yet
- Shoedazzle.com - not a fan of this site at all
- Shoedazzle.com - I have been a member of shoe dazzle for a couple of years and it's the worst mistake i've ever made 
- Shoedazzle - vip membership
- Shoedazzle - it's a trap
- Shoedazzle.com - rediculous company!
- Shoedazzle.com - shoedazzle sells there shoes for $39.95 every pair, it turns out none of these shoes are real leather or real suede 
- Shoedazzle.com - low quality and poor service