Sherwin-Williams / Abuse, poor product, and discrimination
The paint and stains are no good. This store does not know how to mix paints. They abused, ridiculed both me and my painters and put me to shame and more and i had to go all the way up to corporate for help and still the store is getting away with all of the abuse. I called yesterday to see if i could come in for the paint mr weaver promised to me and was told i am not allowed back into the store and the painter must come instead. I called another store right down the road and was told that another customer had been abused and discriminated by lynn and another white man that same day. I also talked to two other customers that had the same issues with that same store. The paint is either no good or else this store is not professional enough to properly mix the paints. They fight the customers and turn them away instead of admitting they have done wrong.
More Sherwin-Williams Complaints & Reviews
- Sherwin-Williams - Poor Paint Quality 
- Sherwin-Williams - fraud
- Sherwin-Williams - Stay away 
- Sherwin-Williams - Poor customer service by store manager
- Sherwin-Williams - Rude unprofessional 
- The Sherwin-Williams Company - your system and the people who control it.
- Sherwin Williams - paint/customer service
- The Sherwin-Williams Company - Deck Paint
- Sherwin-Williams - Sweat shop mentality
- Sherwin-Williams - Customer Service