Sheraton / rude personnel

1 27/313 Harris dtreet SydneyLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Departing from lax to dallas should have been an easy ride for us, visitors from sydney, australia. Unfortunately because of a very rude and unhelpful employee who called denia, the trip became unpleasant. My wife and I requested to get some help with the automated check in machine but she was so rude who refused yes officially refused to help us.

I could not believe what we have been going through. This must not been an american hospitality. I will never ever fly with this dodge airline again. Southwest = worst ever customer service.

Comments

• Ld
      17th of Jun, 2008

I totally agree that the customer service at a sheraton, in my case the Sheraton Crescent in phoenix, is of the worse and lowest there could exist. The front desk woman treated me indifferent the moment I walked there, trying to charge me more than what I agreed to pay online, and she was a supervisor, then got offended when I asked why I was getting charge so high. After seeing that I did not like that, she offered to explain why. What kind of people would the great starwood hotels hire to work in their hotels if not the best, but in this case it was extremely poor employee customer service, NOT courteous at all. I did not go there to be treated indiferent I could of gone somewhere else for that, I went there for a nice getaway weekend, but no I ended up having a very awful time dealing with the front desk personel giving me attitude when I asked simple questions or made comments. They expected me to know the questions I was asking. In the end I stayed because I wanted to relax, the room was nice, but unfortunately the front desk people were not at all. Even at check out the man there was making ugly faces at me, and I had never even seen that man before. Obviously something was going on there very UNPROFESSIONAL! I didn't want to deal with those childish people anymore so I just left very upset with no one to turn to. I left with the worst impression of a Starwood hotel. I've stayed at many other nice starwood hotels but the SHERATON CRESCENT IN PHOENIX was the WORST!