Sheraton / rude personnel
Departing from lax to dallas should have been an easy ride for us, visitors from sydney, australia. Unfortunately because of a very rude and unhelpful employee who called denia, the trip became unpleasant. My wife and I requested to get some help with the automated check in machine but she was so rude who refused yes officially refused to help us.
I could not believe what we have been going through. This must not been an american hospitality. I will never ever fly with this dodge airline again. Southwest = worst ever customer service.
More Sheraton Complaints & Reviews
- Sheraton - employment scam in sheraton 
- Sheraton - shipping of cancelled order 
- Sheraton - lousy hotel & staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - dishonest, cheating and shameless staff 
- Sheraton - room ceiling leaking
- Sheraton / Starwood - unauthorized credit card charge
- Sheraton / Starwood - niagra falls, new york sheraton hotel downtown u.s. side
- Sheraton / Starwood - arrogant male front desk manager at sheraton philadelphia university hotel
- Sheraton / Starwood - lack of response from sheraton hotel panama
- Sheraton / Starwood - sheraton’s broadway plantation