Sheplers.com / Horrifying experience.
I wanted to buy a new pair of shoes and found something really good looking on Sheplers website. I made an order, but they charged my credit card for two pairs ($500 each)! I immediately called the company, but the line was busy. Then I sent them a message and also received no answer. The next day I tried to call again and finally someone picked up the phone. I explained the situation and told that I wanted only one pair of shoes. The lady on the phone told that the problem would be fixed and the money placed back into my bank. Several days passed and they placed the $500 back, but also took out $100. Later they took another $100 without asking me. Now I need to change my bank account and Sheplers just lost another customer!
More Sheplers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sheplers Western Wear - Very expensive shipping and bad customer service 
- Sheplers.com - Poor online security 
- Sheplers Western Wear - Stay away from this company like it's the plague 
- Sheplers.com - Sending Incorrect Product 
- Sheplers - Beware. It's a scam!
- Sheplers - my order
- Sheplers - men’s fr jeans
- Sheplers - I don't find it fair
- Sheplers - I just want my money back
- Sheplers - still waiting information on shipment on order #4983722