Shelter Insurance / Failure to accept resposibility for claim
I was hit buy a 16 year old kid who had his drivers license for all of about 6 days. He was drag racing with another guy and was traveling at speeds well over 10o mph. He came accross 2 lanes of trafic and slamed into my vehicle. The police report shows that he was moving at a high rate of speed and he was charged with Felony Reckless driving. There were 8 witnesses that viewed the accident and they all say that he was at fault and he was speeding. Now shelter is trying to deny responsibility and I am with out a vehicle and have medical bills out the rear end. Now I have to file suit and am planing to take them to the bank, and when I am done getting every thing out of the insurance company I am planing on sueing the pants off of the parents of the kid for letting an iresponsible punk drive there vehicle and act like an idiot. All they needed to do was fix my truck and pay my medical bills.
More Shelter Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Insurance - Claims 
- Shelter Insurance - Screwed by Shelter Insurance 
- Shelter Insurance - Bad service 
- Shelter Insurance - Racism 
- Shelter Insurance - Not good Insurance 
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company - car ins. no settlement
- Shelter Insurance - Towing insurance that I have paid for & now not able to collect. Sounds like shelter has a lot of complaints. Wake up shelter insurance!
- Shelter Insurance Company - Office hours/bad customer service 
- Shelter Insurance Company - homeowners
- shelter insurance in mississippi - no payout on claim to injured party.