Shell Vacations Club / Misleading pushing salespeople
Shell Vacations sales staff used questionable tactics and pressure tactics to try and sell an owner/time share. They talk of 5250 "points" as if they were dollars by subtracting the $679 management fee when in fact (their words) the points were convertible to $ at a 5 to 1 ratio that is 20 cents. Now my annual 5250 pts. $1050. Minus $679 management fee is worth $371 a year.
This for $23, 000 works out to 1.6%. If the value of the points stays at 20 cents and the maintenance does not rise. Who decides the value of the points? At 13 cents /point you earn 0%.
Put your money in a G.I.C. and go where you want when you want.
More Shell Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership
- Shell Vacations Club - Maintenance Fees 
- Shell Vacation / Kauai Beachboy - Cheyenne from Shell Vacation
- Shell Vacations Club - Bait and switch
- Shell Vacations - bait and switch