Sheinside.com / totally disgusted with this company.

1 Covina, CA, United States Review updated:

I made an order two weeks ago and it is still "processing". Later I decided to read some reviews about Shelnside and realized I made a big mistake. I have many emails asking them to cancel my order while it is still processing. Many people say that cancelling and returning is nearly impossible. I send them messages every day, but they never reply. I think that it is not difficult to cancel the order, so I do not understand why it takes so long! All I want is my money back! People, just avoid this company!

Ot
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Jun, 2016

Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website. We’re truly sorry for letting you down.

Please give us your correct order number that we can help you as soon as possible.
    As you mentioned that you ever contacted us before via email, could you please tell us which email address have you sent to? We need to confirm with you. You also can send us the screen shot of your email so that we can confirm with our colleagues.

If you still need our help, please contact us (our e-mail address is dispute@shein.com)Please remember that you are our precious customer, we promise that your problems will be solved perfectly. Hope you can trust us again.

Waiting for your reply.