Shaws Supermarket — cannot reach goods!
I sometimes shop at Shaw's Supermarket in Chestnut Hill, MA. Some of the products I want to buy are on the top or bottom shelf. I am 70 year old and cannot bend down to read the bottom shelf - like tomato sauce, and I do not want to go on my knees because it is hard for me to get up. Sometimes I need a particular soda and it is on the top shelf. No way can I buy the amount I need because I cannot reach the bottles because the shelf is too high. I end up going to other supermarkets where I can reach the items I want. Please come up with a more friendly set up. I notice the new cvs stores have redesigned their shelves. Maybe Shaw's should look into it.
More Shaws Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - western union customer service
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement