Shaw Cable / billing

ON, Canada Review updated:

I had service cut because I missed 1 payment and had an outstanding balance of <$100. When I phoned to see what was going on, the rep (#7635) made it out to be my fault. GO figure

Pi

Comments

Jul 01, 2012

You missed a payment, how is that NOT your fault?

• Pi
      Jul 01, 2012

Because of the flooding that we endured here in Thunder Bay I had a lot of out-of-pocket expenses, and made arrangements with Shaw to skip a payment. Besides, Nutwad, missing 1 payment should not merit a disconnection. Unless you work for Shaw, you should realize this. Or are you one of those poor lonely people that cruises these sites to put others down to make yourself fell better about living in Mommy's basement?

Jul 01, 2012

Well golly gee, if you had put all that info in the original complaint I wouldn't have said anything. But as you original complaint was worded, my question seemed valid. You stated you missed a payment and owed $100 when they disconnected your service and you seemed incredulous at the idea they made it out to be your fault. Based on what you wrote, I simply asked how you missing a payment isn't your fault. I never lived in a basement, and I do not feel I was putting you down, and I certainly did not resort to name-calling like a juvenile.

• Pi
      Jul 02, 2012

Oooooh, ouch. I have been told.

• Li
      Jan 24, 2013

My comments to shaw is great but I would like to mention to the billing department
    that I already made an arrangement for the bill payment and that is on monday
    the 28th of january so the arrangements was already made please.thank you for