Sharper Image Ionic Breeze / Develope a very bad cough and asthmatic symptoms
An itchy throat and uncontrollable cough happened to my whole family. So I tried running the Ionic Breeze in my bedroom for about 8 hours before going to bed tonight. I turned it off right before going to bed because I noticed an instant itch in my throat when walking into the room. I am typing this after 1 AM because I cannot sleep due to itchy throat and coughing so I decided to do a Google search on this stuff and it brought me here. We have been running the IB for about 4 months now and it DID need to be cleaned because it removed a bit of dust from the air. But during that time my poor 2 year old son who slept closest to the device in the hallway had developed a very bad cough and asthmatic symptoms and needed to be taken to emergency one night and put on puffers. I am so [censored]ing pissed off by this; I can’t begin to tell you. We should create a class-action lawsuit against Sharper Image.
More Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Sharper Image - Super Wave Oven fraud 
- The Sharper Image, Made For Avon - refund 
- Sharper Image - Insult to consumers! 
- Sharper Image Remodeling - Theft 
- Sharper Image - Dishonest conduct 
- www.sharperimage.com - The pillow wasn't comfortable at all
- Sharper Image Corporation - Gift Certificate Policy
- Sharper Image Superwave Oven - Stoped Working!
- ShopNBC/Sharper Image Literati - Defective Product
- Sharper Image - Knowingly sold damaged goods to customers