Sharp Electronics / Awful company
After purchasing my 52' LCD Sharp television in June 2008, I was excited to have view favorite shows and movies. This all came to an end on December 20th 2008 when the T.V. began to display colorful lines in the left hand corner. Sighs could be heard, but I wasn't worried because the T.V. is still under a one-year manufacture warranty. Contacted Sharp immediately and was told to email pictures. Did so right away. Received a reply that a representative would contact me within 2 business days. Didn't hear from them, so I called.
Next day checking email I received a reply from Ali Mendez stating that just by viewing the photos there wasn't anything Sharp could do. Of course I was livid to hear that a four- figure T.V. that is under warranty wouldn't be repaired or replaced. Contacted a local Sharp dealer who informed me that I should try to reach president or CEO of the company due to warranty, so I called Micheal Troetti, who took over for Noburu Fujimoto in Sept. 2005. Sharp has not had the reputation that it has now until 2007 which began with the Fauly Microwave and the Warranted Range. What's going on. Should we as consumers say enough is enough and stop purchasing from companies who refuse to stand behind their policy. I need to know what else can I do to help comfort my financial burden of paying on a T.V. that isn't viewable.
More Sharp Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Sharp - Sharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV 
- Sharp LC-37D6U LCD TV - Faulty 
- sharp exteriors - leak in roof 
- Sharp Electronics / Aquos LCD TV - brand new garbage Tv will not work 
- Sharp Aquos 70& LC70LE745U - TV broken by software update 
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp smart 4k hdr tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp ac ahx15ret silver (inverter) 1.25t spl not working
- Sharp Smart TV - sharp smart tv 
- Sharp Smart TV - sharp smart tv