SharkNinja / Shark navigator lift away vacuum

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

January 8 my vacuum broke after only 6 weeks of use and I called SharkNinja. The customer service agent created an RMA and said that my replacement part would ship out and I should see it in 5-7 days. After 2 weeks of not seeing my parts I called and was told my part was on back order and it would arrive the next week and ship out. After yet another 2 weeks of no parts I called and the customer service agent told me the parts were back ordered until Feb 7 so I called Feb 9 and still no parts and they were back ordered yet again. I called Feb 18 and was told that my parts were pushed out to April 18. I asked for a new vacuum they told me that if I ship the whole vacuum back then they will ship a new one out within 1-2 hours after. I called back immediately after hanging up and asked the next customer service agent for inventory and he told me there was none so when I asked how they were going to replace my vacuum he said if nothing arrives or ships then in 4-6 weeks the warehouse would replace it with a vacuum of equal or greater value.
Every time I call I ask to speak with management and am told "they are unavailable" and that I will receive a call back in 24-48 hours, but I get no call back!
They Here I am 2 months later with still no vacuum!
DO NOT BUY A SHARKNINJA, this is a company that DOES NOT stand by their product or care about their customers.

Di