Shari's Berries / non-delivery
Non-delivery. Never showed up. My wife waited all day thinking she was going to receive something (flowers, candy she didn't know exactly what - she does now).
Paid $50 week in advance. They send email in morning saying item has been picked up and is out for delivery. 6 hours later another email says can't deliver claiming the 'winter storms' were just too terrible. I believe this company has been in business over 10 years. They are not aware that valentine's day is in the winter? Maybe it will snow.
Maybe they should take some precautions and make preparations?
Apparently they don't.
More Shari's Berries Complaints & Reviews
- Shari's Berries - complete rip off 
- Shari's Berries - horrible product
- Shari's Berries - quality of product
- Shari's Berries - ridiculous shipping charges 
- Shari's Berries - unacceptable product
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - billing issue!!
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - mother’s day gift
- Berries.com - opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out 
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - received berries taste fermented.
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - chocolate covered berries