[Resolved] Sharaf dg / balckberry, model dtek60, invoice no. si/02334/g02/171203/00024, date 03/12/2017, axiom job no.[protected]

United Arab Emirates

I purchased blackberry, model DTEK60 from sharaf DG out let in expo center, Sharjah on Sunday 03-12-2017. As per sales person, it was display piece and good and advises to take it. I believe and paid for that.

Next day when I try to use it through google account to login. It was not working because the system was already used and advises old user name. I called to customer care sharaf DG and they advise to go Mega mall sharjah. I showed my mobile to customer care counter and they advised to take it to AXIOM Service center. I handed over the phone to Axiom service center and they told me that system require to send Dubai main service center or Blackberry, Canada office and they added that same black berry was rejected warranty earlier because the display was crack and they did not replace the same.

My question is ? How Sharaf DG by purposely (knowingly) sold complaint mobile to me and you people know that Black berry has a security feature and can't be use any one. Also I would like to know that from where did you replace "display" of mobile because the AXIOM was not replaced the same . Also I am doubtful the display unit replaced is Genuine or non-genuine?
In view of above, I never expect such kind of bad experience from such big organization -Sharaf DG. Now I have to wait 15 more days to make factory setting of this mobile.

Regards
JOHN

Sharaf dg
Sharaf dg

• Resolution statement

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2017

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with scanned copy of Invoice at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Aa