[Resolved] Shakshii Wellnness / fraud: weight loss shakshii wellnness not refunding

No 33, Venkatanarayana Rd, Parthasarathy Puram, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, chennai, India Review updated:

Shakshii wellnness or sakshi wellnness in T.Nagar cheated me by taking 25, 000 for weight loss.
Initially they told they will refund till I joined and paid money. Now they are refusing, They are telling that its against their policy.
Everyone are asking for refund there. Sad to see a young lady crying for refund money.
Please take action on these people.

Ja
Jan 29, 2016

Comments

• Ge
      Jun 20, 2017

Hi Jagadesh Kumar, We are from Shakshii Wellnness. 100% customer satisfaction is important for us. We are ready to fix your issue if it's a valid one. Please cooperate with us by providing all your details including the billing details, your full name and your contact number including invoice number in order to pull up your records.

Jun 20, 2017

We even checked with all of our clients and staff and none came across this kind of situation. So help us with all the details, we're ready to look into this.

• Ha
      Jul 24, 2018

Very bad to tell this My Friend Working In Shakshii wellnness They Are not Even paying there salary For there employee, And also black listed in Loan From all the banks Very cheap of Management.

• Pr
      Oct 27, 2018
    Shakshii Wellnness - weight loss treatement
    India

Prabhu from chennai, took treatment in Shakshii Wellnness chennai, Initial weight 112 Kgs now I'm 87 Kgs. Below 90 Kgs for the first time in over 10 Years ! Blood pressure and sugar is normal now. No medication in needed. I'm happy with Shakshii Wellnness treatment.

• As
      Jun 05, 2019

@Prabhu164 How much did Shakshi wellness pay you for this comment Mr Prabhu.
    So to whoever is reading this, to the customers who are planning to take treatment in Shakshi look at the wordings, fake to the core. This is best example I could give. This how they cheat and brainwash the customers. Treatment has zero results. Please don't be the prey of this cheap Shakshi wellness and loose your money. Especially Mr SREEMAN and Mr. SHIVAJI have special degree in closing the centre and running away with clients' money.

Oct 27, 2018
    Shakshii Wellnness - health
    shakshiiwellnness.com

I have lost 10 kilos at shakshii in just 2 months !
    Went to Shakshii at T.nagar in Chennai
    Awesome job by shakshii employees especially therapists and nutritionists

• La
      Dec 26, 2018

Will someone tell me where has saakshi wellness shifted to, or have they closed up after taking money for lifetime membership from us to the tune of 19700rs

• Ku
      Jan 14, 2019

@Latha joshi Call vidhya or Shivji . I'm memeber and I also have same doubt . vithya 9940612663 Sivaji. 9087736666

• Ni
      Apr 05, 2019

@Kumarji001 Hi, I friend and I joined and are facing the same issue, paid 30k each. And they are not answering our calls. Planning to go an give a police complaint.

• Ka
      Feb 25, 2019
    Shakshii Wellnness - closed vellore brach... trying to contact but they're not responding....
    India

joined in vellore brach of shakshi... paid 30, 000 just attended 4 sessions... last month they closed the brach without any prior notice... trying to contact but they're not responding to any calls... planning to file a case against them...

Mar 30, 2019

@Kalai Selvi Got any information about when they r reopening?

Mar 28, 2019

Joined Tambaram Shakshi Wellness. I attended only few sessions and relocated and provided them an letter so that i can continue when i return, But they closed the center without refunding my money

• Sh
      Apr 07, 2019
    Shakshi Wellnness - Weight loss
    Sakshi wellness, tambarum
    India

I have paid 55 thousand. When i joined they said they will refund my money if i want to terminate in between but now when i asked for refund they are refusing. And they dont even respond to calls.

Refund everyones money and shut dowm your branch. You cannot just take peoples money and run away

• De
      May 20, 2019

@Sherlin s If you want your money back, file a complaint or send a notice to that concern branch by legally, they cannot refuse it, and also you will get your money back, they started a new branch in Bangalore and madurai if you want a address search Google, you will get it.. don't leave them

• De
      May 19, 2019

I worked in Shakshii as a counsellor in Vellore, they dnt give my one month salary and incentive, i gave a business to them over 5lakhs, but they dnt give my one month salary and my incentive, I need my salary, if you need my attendance report also I'm ready to submit, kindly tell them to pay my one month salary and my incentive.. they have my account number, pay may salary I worked and I gave business to them if anything they want to contact me.. My mail id - depna.[protected]@gmail.com