SFI Marketing / Online fraud

I can't get removed from their mailing lists internet... Sfi marketing will not remove me from the email list(s). Over the past two weeks I have been using the link they provide to unsubscribe. During these two weeks, I have only twice gotten to their page. The numerous other times the page is error 404. Although I saw they had a rebuttal to another individual that all you had to do was use that link to be removed from their list. It does not work.

I have also identified three bots placed on my pc as a result of sfi or one of their relations. These bots have the capability allowing credit card numbers and other personal data to be 'snagged'.

I have reported them (sfi) to my state's attorney generals office. The ago responded with 'we have numerous complaints filed and are investigating.'

Va

Comments

• Wi
      23rd of May, 2013

For tips & updates about the proper channels for filing complaints reply to strongfutureincome@getresponse.com I am a team leader with Strong Future International and I know there is a zero tolerance for spam and UCE and SFI completely complies with the Can Spam Act of 2003. It is unfortunate that this may have gone unaddressed. There are links on most pages if not all to contact support and there is an close my account option under the command button MSC from inside your affiliate center. I do believe that if you make a good faith effort to call the office your complaint and any others can and will be resolved.