Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville / Financing

15303 royalton rdStrongsville, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 440.878.6700

I went in there thinking that they were the best dealership and after 7 hours of all the games I started to doubt whats is going on. After said and done I bough the car, understanding I don't have the best credit.

Yet I was never approved they lead me to believe that I had the loan no one told me that I needed a co signer. I had the car for 4 weeks all they did for several weeks is just call me and asked me to get a co signer with a better score. So I wondered what now? I am a gm employee and had an approval through GMAC for some first time buyer program. But for some odd reason they wanted to play games and ask me for more money down that what I really needed. So what I did was call my mother whom works at GMAC and find out what was going on. She stated its looks like they are trying to get advance they can not get through GMAC. I was pissed at this point and took the 2009 chevrolet Malibu back. Number one what the heck is a bank fee and why is the price over the sticker price. Anyways good luck trying to rip off someone else. I bought my 2008 chev malibu and at gms with no bank fee with 2500.00 down with no co signer. They stated that is wasn't bad credit it was just limited!

Before you buy from this place make sure you know what is going on!

Comments

Je
  29th of Oct, 2008
Its me again! This place its nuts to say the least, being a women and young its almost like they tried to take advantage of that fact... SERPENTINI IS HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY HERE!

I bought my 2008 chevrolet Malibu 2LT at Pat O brian chevrolet they were the best. No games, no over sticker, up front and honest!

Jessica Williams