Serenata Flowersjar of olives

I am totally disgusted! My husband had a cheese and olive hamper from SA through Serenata and the olives were leaking so badly...oil everywhere. On inspection both sides of the security tape were undone/torn and had obviously been tampered with and the jar opened up.
This is a health and safety issue and I would like recompense and an explanation. I wouldn't dare consume the olives!
The photos enclosed show exactly what the jar looked like on delivery...I have pulled out the tags out to show how it was tampered with. This could not have happened on route.

Ka
May 29, 2018

Comments

Sep 17, 2018

Very disappointed with flowers delivered for my 60th birthday, most of the irises were already brown, not wanting to upset my daughter, I delayed complaining only to be told they have a 3 day open window for complaints, disgraceful company policy. Obviously do not expect their flowers to last beyond 3 days.

• Da
      Oct 11, 2018

Ordered flowers as a gift which were left by some bins at the back of the house but no communication of this to me or the recipient. Flowers were useless by the time were seen. The company had no interest in dealing with this issue.