SENSIBLE-HLP.COM / SENSIBLE-HLP.COM complaint

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I have also been charged by this company and have made an FTC complaint. I advice everyone who has something to say about this and other companies who take money out of bank accounts without authorication to do the same.

Ra

Comments

• Ar
      9th of Oct, 2008

Iv'e had money taken from my account without authorization, if i dont get a refund soon will have to take legal action.

9th of Oct, 2008

An unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my account

• Ti
      9th of Oct, 2008

they're taking money out of my account as well

• Ti
      10th of Oct, 2008

money was taken from my account with out the authorisation of me. i have informed my lawyer and he has informed me if the money is not refunded in 10 days that we will take further legal action, so refund or court

• Mi
      10th of Oct, 2008

Money was taken out of my account too!!! Contacted my card company and fraud charges are going to be filed if money is not refunded.

• Ju
      10th of Oct, 2008

unauthorised charge to my bank card. This is fraud by this company.

• Sh
      11th of Oct, 2008

unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my credit card account I want my money back . how do i do that? they took my 5 year old son child support money.

• Iw
      11th of Oct, 2008

I did approve the $1.00 trail period charge, but never ever did i approve the $39.95 charge these crooks made to my CC and I will get my money back because sensible-hlp.com is a joke they are frauding people everyday n making millions well never again from me. next time i will take my CC and go to the message parlor at least thier I will get my money worths, I will no who got the money, and leave a tip n walk out with a smile . I want to thank u people for teaching me that lesson. live n learn

• Co
      11th of Oct, 2008

good morning and sorry for my english

I want to inquire about this transaction, . CY .N.295698 and CY 382075
    BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND

• Ra
      11th of Oct, 2008

unauthorised withdrawal from my credit card by this company how do they do this is fraud

• To

i was never on your site and was charged $34.62 and why is that

• Ri
      11th of Oct, 2008

sensible hlp.com phone #267-417-0320...they also put an UNAUTHORIZED charge on my cc. Call them and tell them to cancel it. I'm going to see if I can get my state atty general's office to look into these scammers!

• Li
      12th of Oct, 2008

This also just happened on my credit card account. I hate that! What is wrong with people? I've never even heard of this company.

• Vi

Hi,

I am never used your site than why you are charging me $39.94

• Je
      13th of Oct, 2008

Why was I billed for $39.94?
    I haven't even seen this site before

13th of Oct, 2008

WHY THE HELL WAS I CHARGED 34.95 FOR A SERVICE/PRODUCT WHATEVER THE ### YOUR ### DOES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION? I EXPECT A FULL REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I GET AHOLD OF THE BBB AND OR THE FBI FOR FRAUD!!!

• Hh

Dear Sir/Miss

I made a mistake and signed in for a site and now I've to pay € 26, 99 every month.

09-10-2008
    payment € 26, 99
    267-417-0320

I never visit that site anymore and cancelled my membership, but still I've to pay.

Please help me. How can I stop this payment by creditcard
    Number card = 5413 3027 3973 6650

Kind regards

Herman Hofman

• Fi
      14th of Oct, 2008

I do not know what I have been billed for - but whatever it is I do not want to be a member or pay for something I haven't received. I expect a full refund to my account at 39, 94 USD.
    Finn Spendler

• Da
      14th of Oct, 2008

i have had funds taken out of my account which was unauthorised.

• Ga
      14th of Oct, 2008

i'm very mad becouse i never sign up in your web site and i have charges from your site,
    please veryficate who sign up or you goin to have serius problems