SENSIBLE-HLP.COM / SENSIBLE-HLP.COM complaint

TX, United States Review updated:
I have also been charged by this company and have made an FTC complaint. I advice everyone who has something to say about this and other companies who take money out of bank accounts without authorication to do the same.
Ra

Comments

Ar
  9th of Oct, 2008
Iv'e had money taken from my account without authorization, if i dont get a refund soon will have to take legal action.
An
  9th of Oct, 2008
An unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my account
Ti
  9th of Oct, 2008
they're taking money out of my account as well
Ti
  10th of Oct, 2008
money was taken from my account with out the authorisation of me. i have informed my lawyer and he has informed me if the money is not refunded in 10 days that we will take further legal action, so refund or court
Mi
  10th of Oct, 2008
Money was taken out of my account too!!! Contacted my card company and fraud charges are going to be filed if money is not refunded.
Ju
  10th of Oct, 2008
unauthorised charge to my bank card. This is fraud by this company.
Sh
  11th of Oct, 2008
unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my credit card account I want my money back . how do i do that? they took my 5 year old son child support money.
Iw
  11th of Oct, 2008
I did approve the $1.00 trail period charge, but never ever did i approve the $39.95 charge these crooks made to my CC and I will get my money back because sensible-hlp.com is a joke they are frauding people everyday n making millions well never again from me. next time i will take my CC and go to the message parlor at least thier I will get my money worths, I will no who got the money, and leave a tip n walk out with a smile . I want to thank u people for teaching me that lesson. live n learn
Co
  11th of Oct, 2008
good morning and sorry for my english

I want to inquire about this transaction, . CY .N.295698 and CY 382075
BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Ra
  11th of Oct, 2008
unauthorised withdrawal from my credit card by this company how do they do this is fraud
To
i was never on your site and was charged $34.62 and why is that
Ri
  11th of Oct, 2008
sensible hlp.com phone #267-417-0320...they also put an UNAUTHORIZED charge on my cc. Call them and tell them to cancel it. I'm going to see if I can get my state atty general's office to look into these scammers!
Li
  12th of Oct, 2008
This also just happened on my credit card account. I hate that! What is wrong with people? I've never even heard of this company.
Vi
Hi,

I am never used your site than why you are charging me $39.94
Je
  13th of Oct, 2008
Why was I billed for $39.94?
I haven't even seen this site before
Jo
  13th of Oct, 2008
WHY THE HELL WAS I CHARGED 34.95 FOR A SERVICE/PRODUCT WHATEVER THE ### YOUR ### DOES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION? I EXPECT A FULL REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I GET AHOLD OF THE BBB AND OR THE FBI FOR FRAUD!!!
Hh
Dear Sir/Miss

I made a mistake and signed in for a site and now I've to pay € 26, 99 every month.

09-10-2008
payment € 26, 99
267-417-0320

I never visit that site anymore and cancelled my membership, but still I've to pay.

Please help me. How can I stop this payment by creditcard
Number card = 5413 3027 3973 6650

Kind regards

Herman Hofman
Fi
  14th of Oct, 2008
I do not know what I have been billed for - but whatever it is I do not want to be a member or pay for something I haven't received. I expect a full refund to my account at 39, 94 USD.
Finn Spendler
Da
  14th of Oct, 2008
i have had funds taken out of my account which was unauthorised.
Ga
  14th of Oct, 2008
i'm very mad becouse i never sign up in your web site and i have charges from your site,
please veryficate who sign up or you goin to have serius problems