Select Portfolio Servicing / Fraud

Ive been with them for 3 years now there is always a different amount to pay each month even though the rate does not adjust every month like they think and like to charge you like it does. I had payments differed to the back of my loan for hurricane katrina and they charge me late fees every month on this is this legal? There is always unapplied charges but no explanation of these, now i am in a forbearance allurement they are charging me for foreclosure fees??? Even though the foreclosure did not take place, i went on a website federal trade commissions and for this company it says they are on a 5 year probation and it says that they cannot charge for fees that did not take place how are they still getting away with this? This cannot be right what they are doing where else do i file a report?? Please help me my house not is too much money now they are crooks!!!

Va

Comments

Gl
  18th of Nov, 2009

I feel your pain, there are several options for you to explore. There are two great sights that can help you solve your problems. http://www.thepatriotswar.com/ http://livinglies.wordpress.com/ These sites are filled with articles and solutions to foreclosure related problems. I am not an attorney I gained my knowledge of these matters by surfing the net to help my family with their mortgage related problems. For instance SPS is a mortgage servicing company and you will learn they are limited in what actions they can take since they are not the note holder of your loan.

Good Luck

Fu
  12th of Jun, 2011

Come chat with us on face book homeowners against mortgage servicing fraud. Last post was excellent! educate yourselves at Garfield's site or MSFRAUD.ORG site! Atty lists on Max Gardner's Bankruptcy Bootcamp site under GRADS! Lawyers who get the fraud! Garfield has list too.