Sedgwick CSM / stall tactics

Jun 10, 2015
General Auto Parts International
Charlotte NC
Sedwick is just a 3rd party adjuster for Ace American who insures Gen Auto Parts. Ace is known for their stall tactics and apparently they passed those skills onto Sedwick. It took them over 2 weeks before an appraiser even looked at my car, which btw was totaled. Then they claim a new transmission is a wear & tear item, not a major repair. So I'm basically out 3/4 of the cost of the transmission I'd put in my car less then 45 days prior to the accident. Here is it, a month after the accident and I still have no check for the car. That little bit of interest they get for holding onto money makes a big difference when they do it to eveyone. Oh yeah, now my rental car is due back today, no check, no vehicle, and no satisfaction. Ace has been sued & lost countless times and fined countless times for stall tactics...Sedgwick is about to become next on the list for this behavior too. So be warned everyone...this company is one of the worst to deal with and I've been dealing with a workers comp case for 14 yrs that hasn't aggrevated me this much. Get a good lawyer ...if you deal with Sedgwick...you"ll need it!

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Logo Sedgwick Claims Management Services