Sedgwick CMS / can't get loss time pay

PA, United States Review updated:

This is a horrible company. I got hurt at work back in October last year and have had nothing but a horrble time with these people. Your calls always go to voice mail and then they never call you back. I was suppose to have some of my lost time pay by the 13th of april but that never happened and now i Keep calling and no one will get back to me!! I cannot live off of no cash!!! this company should be looked into for their practices. Time to get rid of them!!!

Lo

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Jan, 2013

I totally agree with you! We are having the same problems. If we don't get results soon, I'm considering filing a Class Action Lawsuit. I anyone is interested, please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com and type "CAL" in the subject line.

• Cr
      17th of Aug, 2013

I have the same problem with Sedgwick doctors even trying to contact Sedgwick and the person covering my case review was on vac. So I had to go see my own doctor for treatment. But I have gotten an attorney because I had to use my vac. time so I could get a pay check while I was out of work with a back injury. This is the second time that I have filed a claim with Sedgwick and they have never paid for my lost time .I guess maybe that is why company's hire them so they won't have to pay for job injury's. I will post what the outcome of my case ends up being win or loose . My claim was filed in Georgia .