Sedgwick Claims Management / claim denied pre existing
I filed a claim for short term due to having a hysterectomy and it was denied for pre existing conditions.
I provided all the paperwork necessary to show that it was not a pre existing condition.
Yet it was denied.
All woman have some type of bleeding issue in their lives - but no doctor ever stated I needed a hysterectomy until now.
I have not been paid in 6 wks and I have a disabled child and bills to pay.
I want to find out exactly why it was denied and why my paperwork was not sufficient.
My claim and appeal were denied - incorrectly.
Communicate - explain - give the information and allow me to provide my information - don't just deny and say that's it we won't pay.
I need some help please.
I can be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com
Claim # [protected]-0001
More Sedgwick Claims Management Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation