Sedgwick Claims Management / christopher collier claims rep

Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:

At Family Dollar on Central Street and Lynn Mass a shelf fell on top of my daughter when we was getting our Christmas tree when it fell we scream for help no employees came to help... I had to lift the shell off my daughter when I already have severe back pain that I am on monthly medicine for with ulcers we made a complaint 2 Family Dollar manager he went to the aisle to move shelf so no one else gets hurt... the employee apologize but my daughter still got hurt... Christopher collier reached out to me a month later, he then told me i never received health forms because they had no address for me, which i believe is not correct, they did have my address or how would he have received my phone number!!! So Christopher then tells me they have the security footage and the shelf indeeds falls on my daughter and if i have health insurance they have to cover my daughter injuries... And that she will receive a 1, 000 check for an award...and i need to have the health forms back to him asap... Then today i call about some questions and he pretends we never had a conversation, i have two witnesses from work when Christopher called me that day about the health forms and the check, because he was on speaker phone because i was at work, today he states he never called two weeks ago and that he didnt offer nothing to my daughter and he was very rude... When he called two weeks ago and was talking about the security footage and explain everything down to detail, now he acting like we never spoke... I want something to be done now about this... Thank you and happy new year!

Sedgwick Claims Management

Va
Jan 05, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 05, 2017

Do you seriously think this man is going to remember a conversation with you? You, one person out of probably 100 claims he is working.

Jan 13, 2017

file a complaint with the INSURANCE COMMISSION

•   Jan 13, 2017

What is the insuramce commision going to do? This is a job for an attorney and a doctor. The commissioner of her state can not force this company to pay the medical bills. A judge and jury can.