Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. / unethical behavior

Boston, MA, United States Review updated:

Do not work for Securitas, because the company does not screen their employees for drug use, especially when on duty at a Cancer Research Hospital in the Longwood Medical Area of Boston. Especially, when they promote them to supervisors.
In addition, a job coach from Disabled Veterans also to contact them about referring his clients to work for Securitas. They never returned his phone calls & thinks if they advertise that they support veterans, they are lying or have false advertising.
The company likes to nit pick and bully their employees, especially if the person has a disability or a mental illness.
One of the supervisors was given money for their shift to get a Christmas dinner in which he pocketed the money & made his subordinates pay for the dinner or pizza. He got a way with it.
This is why I do not support the cancer hospital, the Jimmy Fund & the Boston Red Sox.

An

Comments

Apr 24, 2016

The supervisor do not know how to park their cars when on-site at the Granada Highlands in Malden. They like to park their cars in front of the MBTA 411 when it passes thru apartment complex.

• Ro
      Apr 24, 2016

The Richmond v.a. office had a supervisor coming to work late and got paid for being on time. I was paid according to his stated time. When I went to resign they where so lost by asking me for my equipment as if the where terminating me, they didn't realize that they issued me 2 firearms. Man was I glad I resigned from that company. They truly are the epitome of NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHOM YOU KNOW.

Apr 25, 2016

Securitas also seem to hacked into my Hotmail screwing it up, by using my old Hotmail address from work.